Sunday, May 15, 2011

Genisis

As I sit here mindlessly creeping on whatever facebook page that draws my attention, I realize.

I really need something to do with my time. Because really, I don't do much.



I'm an honors student in high school, taking all the hard classes and whatnot(well, what passes for hard in Mississippi), which means, oddly enough, none of my teachers give homework. Huh. So, with the exception of marching band (stereotypical geek or what?) I have nothing better to do with my time. So, in hopes of someone somewhere finding this mildly interesting, I made a blog. And as any geek, I will be focusing on geek related topics such as internet, electronics, Xboxes, and whatnot. But also anything that happens to cross my mind really. If nothing else, hey, maybe my day will be less boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment